2015 Video Highlights
2015 was another big year for the Dial Before You Dig service in NSW and the ACT.
This video shows just some of the highlights (and lowlights) for the service that featured on TV, livestreaming and social media in 2015.
- A hit to an optical fibre cable disrupts commuters travelling across the Harbour Bridge into the city.
- A hit to a 132kV subtransmission cable cuts power to several suburbs.
- Channel Nine reality TV show The Block hits a gas main.
- A circus hits a secondary gas main in a park in Gosford.
- Rain in Sydney floods the Dial Before You Dig offices in Bondi Junction.
- Shane Wynd wins the Modified class of the ANDRA drag racing championships.
- Courtney O'Hehir wins a race in the wingless sprintcar class at Sydney Speedway.
- Jon McCorkindale wins a race in the Porsche GT3 Challenge at Sydney Motorsport Park.
- Michael Bartch joins the Primmer Racing Team.
- Mark Primmer spins out at Wakefield Park, Phillip Island and Winton and gets close to a competitor in Queensland.
- The Tacking Point women's surf boat crew come to grief at Coffs Harbour.
- The Bondi men's surf boat crew make an appearance on Bondi Rescue.
- Two of Shane Wynd's assistants are faces in the crowd in Adelaide.
- ActewAGL and Icon Water run an advertising campaign on Canberra TV.
- Courtney O'Hehir is interviewed on Sydney Speedway TV.
- Courtney O'Hehir signs autographs for the fans at Sydney Speedway.
- A spoof movie trailer - Infrastructure-If Anything Exciting Happens We've Done it Wrong - gets over 5 million views on YouTube.
- The Mona Vale and Bondi men's surf boat crews feature in the Ocean Thunder pro surf boat series.